Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a thread that 's something like this around here somewhere, but I'll be damned if I'm going to track it down. Over at Angry Alien, the bunnies have graced us with another of their wonderful 30 second films. This time, we have my favorite movie of all-time, Pulp Fiction and a definite improvement over the schlocky original version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. As an added bonus, they have an interactive interview with one of those Wascally Wabbits. So run over there and join in on the wacky hijinks! :D

http://www.angryalien.com/

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I love that the shark in Jaws has bunny ears tied to its head. That makes me chuckle every time. :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whilst poring through these old threads to generate new interests from new members, I came across this gem and I have missed it. I'm bumping this thread because these delightful cartoons should be enjoyed by the masses. There you will find 30 sec. re-enactments with bunnies of such classics as King Kong, Pul Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Night of the Living Dead and A Christmas Story and many others. If you don't know of the bunny website, get over and check it out. You will be glad you did. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I saw the JAWS bunnies before I saw the movie and I said... what is Hooper doing in the end?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts