Haunt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallowe'en 2021. I decided to try something a litte different and came up with a layered cocktail I call "The Candy Corn". It uses three distinct liquours, each with a reference to Halloween.
Layered correctly it looks like the three layers of a traditional Hallowe'en candy corn.

Start with a short, wide three ounce shooter. I haven't tried it yet with the slimmer, taller shooter. If you use a larger glass simply divide it into thirds to get the desired effect.

* First, in honor of Hallowe'en's origins in Ireland, add one ounce of Bailey's Original Irish Cream.

* Next, pouring slowly over the back of a spoon, add one ounce Hiram Walker's Pumpkin Spice Liquour. Pour slowly so as not to mix the ingredients. (This is a seasonal liquour so you may want to stock up between seasons.)

* Finally, again using that spoon and pouring slowly, in honor of "Dia de Muertos" ( some say "Dia de Los Muertos") add one ounce of José Cuervo Gold tequila.

If you pour too fast, no worries. Let it stand a moment to settle. Slainté! Cheers! ¡Salud!

Tableware Purple Orange Dishware Yellow

·
Registered
669 Posts
I’m not a big drinker and apparently don’t get out much. I’ve seen strawberry and cream at Valentine’s Day but have never heard of pumpkin spice liquor. Awesome presentation, it does look like candy corn!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts