Haunt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hallowe'en 2021. I decided to try something a litte different and came up with a layered cocktail I call "The Candy Corn". It uses three distinct liquours, each with a reference to Hallowe'en. Layered correctly it looks like the three layers of a traditional Hallowe'en candy corn.

Start with a short, wide three ounce shooter. I haven't tried it yet with the slimmer, taller shooter. If you use a larger glass simply divide it into thirds to get the desired effect.

* First, in honor of Hallowe'en's origins in Ireland, add one ounce of Bailey's Original Irish Cream.

* Next, pouring slowly over the back of a spoon, add one ounce Hiram Walker's Pumpkin Spice Liquour. Pour slowly so as not to mix the ingredients. (This is a seasonal liquour so you may want to stock up between seasons.)

* Finally, again using that spoon and pouring slowly, in honor of "Dia de Muertos" ( some say "Dia de Los Muertos") add one ounce of José Cuervo Gold tequila.

If you pour too fast, no worries. Let it stand a moment to settle. Slainté! Cheers! ¡Salud!

Tableware Purple Orange Dishware Yellow

1 - 1 of 1 Posts