Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 13yo ds wheeled home a ping pong table from his school today and now has it set up in the garage.
we have no paddles or balls (I can't belive I just said that...)
so my trolls are out there playing ping pong with a beach ball and dust pans...lol
it is hilarious to watch them, though I must admit damn creative...lol

and now I am wondering how I can use this table for Halloween :devil:

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
Why has Hella left her self wide open here? Never do that. Not with the people that are here at this forum.

Since I can only think of perverted stuff instead of Halloween for your table, I shall be silent. But you know someone will say something. Something!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Dr M, that was my 1st question to him when I saw him wheeling it up the driveway..lol the school purchased new ones though and were going to trash the older ones, so my son talked the principal into letting him have one.

and DT...lol I know I know I know...lol I am just waiting for it...;)

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
It's interesting how these threads quickly go from being about something so innocent and roll down hill into depravity. Maybe everyone is right. We folks who love Horror and Halloween are a bunch of deviants. :D ;)

14,351 Posts
Looking back at this post, it appears that DT took off with this one.
I would think that if a little research was done, that maybe DT is a truly twisted individual that keeps us , as you put it,rolling down the hill into depravity. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts