Haunt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Made of video of last years haunt and wanted to share... This was our 2cnd year haunting and the first year with air props, which I was lucky enough to get from another haunter. Hope you like it! Phyllis

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pyro,

Would love to do some how to's, but I got the airprops from another Haunter who was retiring so to speak. If they break down I'm going to be begging for some help here to learn to fix them...LOL Thanks for taking a look. Phyllis

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Very nice doggieshop, you have a wonderful looking display, very nice props. I especially like the coffin scene,the characters represented there are perfect for the scene. Very nicely done.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kprimm.... Thank You very much

Whataboutbob....... Hope to see you this year. Do you do your own haunt? I went to one in Jackson 2 years ago that had some sweet props. The garage was set up like a butcher shop with human body parts. Was that you?? Thanks, Phyllis

·
Registered
56 Posts
No, wasn't mine.I do a cemetary yard haunt. There are a few good ones in Jackson. I'm still growing going on my 3rd year. I have a few friends in Pine Lake Park out there in Manchester, you near there?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I'm in PLP. I am right by the "Clubhouse" on the corner of 8th and morningside. Stop by sometime. I will definatly try to see your yard this year. Phyllis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts