Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well everyone, I am out of here. Some circumstances have arisen on the forum that is forcing my hand to seek out another place to call home, most likely B-Headed. I am saddened to have to go in this manner, but I feel I have no choice. I have enjoyed posting with the majority of you and hopefully some of you can make your way over to say "Hi" or even stay on as a member and do some posting on a forum dedicated to Horror in it's myriad forms, music, TV, Lit and all around insanity. Anyone wanting to drop me a PM here had better do it today because after this I'm gone.

I would like to send out special thanks to some of my dearest friends I have made here. You have indeed made it a great place to post:

Hella, Hauntiholik, Frighteners Entertainment, Johnny Thunder, Grapegrl, Bodybagging, Bodybagged, Doc Morbius, Teary Thunder, RAXL, Hiblagrande, Anachronism, Nefarious1, Pete, Pretty Ghoul, Da Weiner, Trishaanne, Ghostess, Scare FX, Hellrazor, Heresjohnny, Roadkill, Ed Wood Saucer...MIA Buds: Joyfuldead, Lilith, Omega, Sera and my lifelong partner in crime, Doug Spaulding.

If I left anyone out...call me on it, for it was not intentional. :D I'm tired and I have been known to make mistakes in this frame of mind.

I know some of you are glad to see the back of me and I will say this for you...nah, it ain't worth my time or best retorts.

Later troops! It's been fun, but now it's done. Kenneth "Sinister" King :xbones:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm new here, I'm just starting to get to know peeps. Sorry, you have to go before I got a chance to know ya...take care...

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I've not been a member of this forum for very long, but I'm sorry to see you're leaving...

If you change your mind, this place will undoubtedly still be around.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Well, despite the fact we don't see eye to eye on how to operate this place, I am sorry to see you go. I do appreciate all the help you've contributed over the years here, whether you believe it or not. I wish you the best of luck out there and if you ever feel like stopping in to say "hello" from time to time, the door is always open here for you.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Sin!? Amigo? Don't be a stranger. Sorry to see you go - but if you must you must. Hope to see you again in this or another life. Enjoy amigo.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I don't know what to say Sin. :( All I can say is if u even need to get a opion on a story you can drop a line.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Sin dont really know you but I will miss you posts and movie updates. Now I will have to go find all that minutia myself.

Will definitely miss all that edge:ninja:

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Goodbye Ken. What can I say? You will be missed. It won't be the same around here.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Later Sin,
Your ball is just bouncing a different way that's all.
I Liked reading your posts here. so
What ever will be will be......

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Thats too bad Sin...now who will remind me i need to post in guess this movie. Take care in all ur endevors. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
No, no, no. Things have been busy (stressful and sad) in my life lately so I haven't been online....but what is going on? I do love this forum and one of the many things I love about it is you Ken (you make me laugh). I realize I have no idea what is going on but I do think I know you well enough to say you love this forum too, so why are you leaving? Please stay!!! Whatever is going on....fix it and stay!!!!

·
Banned
764 Posts
yeah ya'll bump knuckles ,hug or, break bones what ever ya have to do to make this right ....Ya'll hot at the moment but is it worth it in the long run? Good god no! If we all agreed with everything said by anyone we would all be sitting watching tv eating cheeto's thats not very interesting.

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
Sin,Sin,Sin.....Things were never boring when you were around. We were never the best of friends, although we could have been. Sorry to see you go.
Take care.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts