Haunt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone psyched about seeing this? Admittedly, when I heard they were making another film version of the team, I wasn't so enthusiastic. From what I've seen with all the trailers and featurettes, I'm willing to give it a shot. The Human Torch looks pretty damn cool, yet I miss that ridge above The Thing's brow and I have some misgivings about possibly the greatest villian of all-time, Dr. Doom. We'll see what I and others of you have to say after tomorrow when this finally hits the silver screen. Doubt that it will top Batman Begins as the superhero film of the year, but I'll try to keep an open mind. :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nothing can top the Bat this year. I'll probably go see FF, but I'm not a big fan of the comic, so I'm not too psyched about the film. Really, I could care less about Jessica Alba, but I do think the Thing looks pretty kick ass.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I'm not too thrilled with the comic either, and I really don't much care to see the movie. I think I'll pass on it until I can just rent it.

I sorta think the thing looks retarded.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zombie-F said:
I'm not too thrilled with the comic either, and I really don't much care to see the movie. I think I'll pass on it until I can just rent it.

I sorta think the thing looks retarded.
That's pretty funny. :D

I used to read the comic a long time back and tried to get back into it when Jim Lee did a run of the title when they did the "Heroes Reborn" but I didn't stay interested long.

Just want to check it out for the sake of nostalgia and celluloid curiosity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts