Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fence and pillars up.. wish I could leave them up all year.. 13 hours .. this PDF is from a past year but looks the same today. Had to move the setup out 12 more inches to give me enough room for the Death prop. Ground is NOT level here so had to do a bit of leveling that is not in these photos.
Right Click and save, then open it since it is a very large PDF (1.5M and my upload is capped at about 256K.
http://65.78.32.190:666/halloween-2004/raising-the-fence/raising_fence.pdf

·
Registered
743 Posts
that's a very nice faux wrought iron fence. I love the gates. And nice presentation too! It was almost like a mini stop animation movie. Nice work!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Excellent job! I would love to have a fence & gate that good.

Um, by the way, not to change the subject or nothing, but what are the exact directions to your house, and are you a sound sleeper?:ninja:

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
That is a great looking fence. Where did you get the gargoyles from and what kind of lighting do you use on them?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I picked the gargoyles up a the hardware store about 4 years ago for $15 each in spring. I made LED spot lights.. small wood and metal mount that swivel and tilt and a 1/2 copper pipe to pipe connector for a shade. Center super bright red one is shade with some aluminum siding in a curve and glued on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts