Haunt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George Lucas has leaked to Fox News that he's planning 2 more live-action Star Wars movies. Though they won't focus on the Skywalker family, they may include other important characters we've met in previous films.

I still can't decide if this is a good or bad thing.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
George Lucas has leaked to Fox News that he's planning 2 more live-action Star Wars movies. Though they won't focus on the Skywalker family, they may include other important characters we've met in previous films.

I still can't decide if this is a good or bad thing.
I guess that would depend on the characters involved.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I wonder if it will involve obi-wan? I was going to say Leia but if it won't involve the Skywalker family then I guess she's out.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Maybe they will do an ENTIRE movie about the life and times of Jar-Jar Binks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
You suppose Lucas has finally come to the conclusion/realization that he simply doesn't have what it takes to make a successful movie that isn't already presold to a multimillion-member fan base?

Let's at least hope he doesn't decide to direct, then at least there may be some hope for it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
New image released today

A picture of the new poster for the CGI animated version of the Clone Wars just showed up on starwars.com today. Looks good to me.

Anyone going to Celebration this year?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Either Fox News misunderstood what Lucas was telling them, or they just blatantly misquoted him. When asked about the future of Star Wars, Lucas told them he had two "projects" in the works--referring to the upcoming TV series, NOT 2 new feature films. As of now, the Star Wars film saga is still finished.

Fox News? Misinformation?

No way.

·
Registered
215 Posts
He should do a rockumentary on Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes (Cantina Band) ala Spinal Tap! and maybe even have them be rivals with Max Rebo or something. I'm a huge Star Wars zealot, but geesh. He should let it rest in piece, uh I mean peace. I believe his projects are a TV series, not sure what that is, and I think he was planning a re-release in 3D of all 6 films, not sure if that's B.S. or not as I haven't been keeping up on gossip and news much latley.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts