Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Oh I love that idea!!! And you are right - having the bottom drawer slightly open like that really makes it appear that it's a normal dresser. Great having the Ouija board move, and then whammo! Total scare. Great prop!

·
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I love that idea!!! And you are right - having the bottom drawer slightly open like that really makes it appear that it's a normal dresser. Great having the Ouija board move, and then whammo! Total scare. Great prop!
Thank you! A friend of mine gave me this dresser because one of the dresser draws were broken. The dresser draw front panel was breaking away from the actually draw so that is what gave me the idea to keep the dresser draw panels. When I was gluing the panels to the dresser I still had one more draw left, but when I looked at it I was thinking to myself that the dresser looks more realistic with the draw still together. :)

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
Make sure the actor doesn't accidentally spell any bad words:googly:

I like how you do your videos as much as I like your props.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,210 Posts
That's a cool idea. I didn't see the pop up coming. :)

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
yep, that'll definitely get em! great idea!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Nice work on this, what a great way to use an old dresser. Very cool just watching the quija move on it's own. The pop up scare is a nice added treat...or trick.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts