Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this last week. One of the best horror films to come out in years. Definitly on par with the Dawn of the Dead remake. If only all remakes were this good. My fiance loves horror movies, but when we were watching this she hid under her jacket for the majority claiming it was too gory:voorhees:

·
Registered
253 Posts
I, too saw this last sat night and I was pleased with this movie. I liked this better than the original. The beginning sequence made me jump in my seat and it made my friends jump as well. :)

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
I saw this a few weeks ago-I laughed like crazy. I think the wife thought I might be losing it. You know, she may be right........

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I thought it was wonderfully creepy. It messed with my head so 2 thumbs up for a horror!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I saw it awhile back.Great movie!Movies like that always creep me out.Its more believeable that something like that can happen.Where like,the Nightmare on Elm street and other movies like that,you Know are fake.Nothing creepy about something thats fake.

·
Banned
49 Posts
Oh, god. The only thing worse than an unnecessary remake is watching horror fans say it's great. Dawn of the Dead and The Hills Have Eyes didn't need to be remade. And I'm sure we've all heard all the arguments already... I mean, are we all so bored, that anything will be entertaining? Even if it's a remake??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts