Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so after 3 years of tweaking this costume I honestly think I've PERFECTED it. About 20 hours of total work went into making this thing. The ENTIRE costume was made/sewn by myself, the entire cage was made and painted by myself, and all the makeup I did myself as well (all 40 minutes of it :rolleyes:). Tell me what you think :laugheton:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well Done!

I love that movie, one of my favorites, and I love your work! Very authentic looking, and creepy as hell! Excellent!

·
Super Moderator
64,103 Posts
I'd definitely run from it if I saw it on the streets:)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,210 Posts
I love it! Great job.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I think I poo'd myself... That's freakin scary! You put a lot of work and detail into it, and it will pay off. With some lights, wind, and screaming soundtrack and you'll make them jump out of their skins. Maybe even use the actual soundtrack from the movie?

What did you use for the teeth? I'd like that effect for my zombies this season.

·
Registered
652 Posts
As stated before, HOLY WOW. If you can do this level of work at 15, I cannot WAIT to see what you do by the time you're an old geezer like the rest of us! ;) hahaha

JUST KIDDING. About me and everyone being Old Geezers.

But I mean, after a few more years of experience, your level of SCARY creativity will be something to behold!

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
I think you're going to make somebody pee themselves. Good work.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts