Haunt Forum banner

The Jackal

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Haunted Bayou 
#1 ·
Ok so yesterday I saw 13 Ghosts on TV and although its a pretty bad movie, some of the ghosts look really really cool... especially the Jackal. There was one scene in particular where the Jackal is stuck behind a glass panel with his arms up and his hair being blown back, and it looked amazing. I'm absolutely determined to make this costume now. For anyone who doesn't know what he looks like here's a link...

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=8164

For the mask I was thinking that the closest thing would be Rotten ralph but I'm not sure where to start on the cage... maybe styrophoam would do but the front has to look ripped apart. Also I'm not sure where to get the straight Jacket from so any tips woujld be great. Thanks!

#3 ·
I'd recommend having someone sew the straitjacket. If you find one on eBay, chances are it's being marketed to the BDSM crowd, which means it'll be functional -- which means it'll cost out the wizwaz.

And the cage should be either aluminum or some kind of molded rubber or something like that... if you make it out of styro or some other rigid foam like that I'll lay bets 2-1 the first time you flail your arms you'll hit that cage and break it.

(and just for the record, I didn't think it was that bad a movie. Not great by any means, but I liked it! :) )

#5 ·
still gotta see this one! i think it was bad because no one can make a decent horror movie latley except for whoever made Saw but then again Dead Silence wasn't good. Cool ghosts though and what do you exspect: it's based off a family horror/comedy 3D movie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.