Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I just want to know why these people are smoking crack or even looking at crack so early in the morning.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
What I can't fathom is who in the world would admit to staring intently at their dogs tuckus long enough to distinguish shapes or patterns there. Then have the audacity to notify the media about how they see Jesus in the poor pet's anus? I mean how hard up for attention do you have to be here? By the way great Photo JT, thanks for sharing :D :D

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
I don't see it, and I don't want to stare at a dog's butt any longer than necessary. Can someone give me a clue?

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Thanks johnny, now I see it. I need to was my eyes out with soap, but I can see it.

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
"The image was discovered a week before Christmas by a woman walking her dog, the report said. Overjoyed by what she saw, the woman shared the news with her neighbor."

Was the dog peeing on the tree at the time?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I'm not even going there!
It's Sunday & I ditched Church today....sent hubby with the kids......
they are all probably thinking I'm at home sacraficing a goat or something wicked........oh well....

·
Registered
52 Posts
uh..........ok, perhaps that neighborhood experiments with a little acid every now and again...If my neighbors said they saw Jesus in my tree......well....I would call and make them reservations at the nut house.......

·
Super Moderator
64,089 Posts
I'm glad to see that Kit Kats have approval from a higher Authority:)

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
I can't wait to forward that to my friend who is a church elder. She will get a kick out of that.

I bought this candle holder at Wicks-n-sticks in the 80s that kinda looked like that. It had glass eyes and looked like a carved tree.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts