Haunt Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,111 Posts
People always jump to the conclusion that it's Jesus. Looks like Osama bin Ladin to me. Or Santa. Or Abraham Lincoln, basically anyone with a beard.
Like ZombieF?:D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
And lo the Son of Man appeared to them in the form of a Dog's Ass and said ............ phhttttt

Seriously this lady is an artist and a photographer. Obviously, she brushed her dog's ass hair to ressemble a man in a robe then took a picture of it.

Next thing you know she's going to stick a cigar up it's butt and swear she see's George Burns.

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
I just figured it was a practical joke making fun of the holy toast or whatever that lady found.
One year there was the Jesus in the spaghetti on a billboard. One year it was Mary in a stop sign or something. Another time it it was Jesus or Mary in a window reflection.

My friend has a sonogram with Michael Jackson in it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Now let this be sign unto you....Candy is a spiritually blessed food, thus proving once and for all that trick or treating and halloween is good for your body,mind, and SOUL.

·
Super Moderator
64,111 Posts
Looks like she found DOG in a salami. It could happen, you know:D

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I keep trying to tell my wife that my "Salomi" is God. I don't know if she believes it or not though, because it's hard for her to talk when laughing so hard...

·
Super Moderator
64,111 Posts
I feel psychic - I knew Sickie was going to pop up with something like that remark:D

·
Registered
822 Posts
LOL...God theres to many stories were things look like Mary of Jesus. Interesting idea but meh, its been done so much already.

·
Super Moderator
64,111 Posts
I see a zombie with arms outstretched waiting to grab someone:D

41 - 60 of 100 Posts