Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hey, hey! Stop trying to milk the accolades! :D

You know that was another of my favorites of your prop build, but please, stop! My list of props to build is too long already.

Great job, Greg. I always look forward to your videos.

Rich

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your the best

Come on Rich, You know you are the best. Who else can build 20 new prop with the detail that you put into yours. My favorite is The Calderon Creep. Love my shirt by the way I wear it with pride a lot. As soon as I can scrape up some extra scratch to have mine made I will gladly send you one. Best wishes on 2013 build season.

·
Clean "cut"
27,005 Posts
Your ghouls are intense! Nice work!

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
Hey, hey! Stop trying to milk the accolades! :D

You know that was another of my favorites of your prop build, but please, stop! My list of props to build is too long already.

Great job, Greg. I always look forward to your videos.

Rich
Don 't worry Rich, We'll build one of those even if we have to have a separate Hookerman MnT (Light).

Greg, Great Idea, and excellent execution. Once Rich Get's over his Man-crush for ya, we'll get around to picking your brains for the build sometime this year. Either way, I'm building one..

Great stuff.......And we'll help figure out a return "Governer" so it doesn't retract with such an impact.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Greg,

"First I got to get the widow out of build space."

Which gets me to thinking...you now have two Grieving Widow props, right? You can't possibly have a need for both in your haunt. Where do you live again? I'm in my car driving your way to come pick her up. You can thank me later for helping you clear out the space.

Rich

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:I like the prop, and the quick return doesn't bother me, unless you think over time the impact could be bad for the prop. One of my pet peeves with props is the s-l-o-w reset on a lot of animated props. This one is super fast and kind of goes hand in hand with his forward movement. He is mad and he wants you OUT OF HIS ROOM! No doubt about that! I kind of love him...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts