Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be fun.... Remember "Friends" when Ross had his "list" wellll this might be fun.... Choose 2 - 5 people to have on your "list" that if you ever met you would be off the hook for.....you know what I mean...You can always change you list as you go along, cuz tastes change you know... but remember, if you meet someone and you took them off your list, YOUR S.O.L!

So I will go first

1. Rob Thomas (before he went out on his own FYI)
2. My water meter guy
3. Chris O'Donnell
4. hmmm this is hard.... Eddie Murphy
4. thats it for me...and my hubby of course

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Ha! This is a good thread. Here goes...

1. Russell Crowe (my boyfriend is a dead ringer for him in Gladiator...yum! :p )
2. Hugh Jackman (as if anyone had any doubts! ;) )
3. Chris Simon, circa 1999-2000 (NHL player I had a big crush on. Went to see him play in Tampa and we winked at each other through the glass during pre-game warmups. :p )
4. Peter Steele, circa 1996-1999 (lead singer of Type O Negative)
5. Stanislav Ianevski (I don't usually go for younger guys, but this Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire hottie is too cute to pass up!)
6. Dominic Purcell Whoa...I might have to start watching 'Prison Break'.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG I know Chris Simon - grew up and played for the Soo GreyHounds in MY HOMETOWN!!!

TOOO FUNNNY!!!!! I sold him some clothes at Bootlegger too when I worked there.... LOL

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Hmmmmm...Let's see:

1. Katharine Isabelle. Like with grapegrl's choice of Hugh Jackman, this one doesn't come off as too terribly surprising.
2. Devon Aoki
3. Monica Bellucci
4. Asia Argento
5. Gillian Anderson

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
This is a tough one.......

1) Daniel Baldwin (Loved him in Vampires)
2) Tom Cruise (Has to be dressed as Lestat)
3) Michelle Rodriguez
4) Andrew Dan-Jumbo
5) Charlize Theron

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
grapegrl said:
3. Chris Simon, circa 1999-2000 (NHL player I had a big crush on. Went to see him play in Tampa and we winked at each other through the glass during pre-game warmups. :p )
Hey Grapegrl, just wanted to tell you about the rumor that went around about Chris - He used to have to pay 9000.00 per month in support payments for 3 kids and a spouse. (this was after he went to the NHL of course) She used to like to shop too. Now I bet the support is higher....

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hellrazor said:
Hey Grapegrl, just wanted to tell you about the rumor that went around about Chris - He used to have to pay 9000.00 per month in support payments for 3 kids and a spouse. (this was after he went to the NHL of course) She used to like to shop too. Now I bet the support is higher....
I don't doubt it...he's a rather, um, "fruitful" guy. Unfortunately, athletes are pretty well known for letting their 'little head' make stupid decisions for them... From what I've heard about him, he's a real down-to-earth guy...very outdoorsy and not caught up in all the celebrity involved in the sport.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Uhhh Im not sure I want to post here. Grapegirl might read it. sorry theres no getting "off the hook" for me.

1. That woman in the Champion window commercial
2. Oscar the grouch
3. Mr. Ed
4. the drugged out Olsen twins
5. and what's her face

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Uhhh Im not sure I want to post here. Grapegirl might read it. sorry theres no getting "off the hook" for me.
:googly: I just re-discovered this old thread. WTH???

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'd have to agree with grapegrl, Hugh Jackman is eye candy for sure...
Robert Lindsay (capt. Pellew in Horatio Hornblower) hot, hot, hot.
Ioan Gruffudd (also from HH for those poor souls who haven't seen the A&E series)
Christian Bale
Ralph Finnes

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Ok, here's mine, in no particular order. (someone demanded i answer :))

1. Alyson Hannigan
2. Emily Deschanel
3. Jennifer Morrison
4. Christina Ricci
5. TearyThunder

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Check your neck, there's a tag that says:
.....___....___
.../......\/.......\
./.....If Found...\
|..Please Return.|
.\........To......../
...\....Kouma.../
.....\............/
.......\......../
.........\..../
...........\/

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'd have to agree with grapegrl, Hugh Jackman is eye candy for sure...
Robert Lindsay (capt. Pellew in Horatio Hornblower) hot, hot, hot.
Ioan Gruffudd (also from HH for those poor souls who haven't seen the A&E series)
OMG!!! Another Horatio Hornblower fan!!! :D *squeaakkk!!!*:D How could I have forgotten Ioan??!!?

·
Registered
399 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts