Haunt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Sounds awesome, and absolutely terrifying. If I was a little kid there would be no way in hell you could drag me in there lol. Good luck

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Man that rocks. Those kids are gunna be scared. WOO HOOO. Great job on the background story so far

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
thanks guys! as long as i get it done i think it will def get some screams

some pics of progress on the chappell...

heres 2 pics of the opposite wall...

getting tired of the jigsaw....

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
thanks fyf and dave! i am trying to really pay close attention to set details this year - its one thing i think some pro haunts drop the ball on - so im hoping it will make mine stand out - i need to start recruiting some helpers since its takin so long though! any takers?? haha

http://www.myspace.com/_undertakings - heres my mypace page if anyone was interested - still in the works

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
haha - you dont want any of this osb crap - its all i can afford or i wouldnt be using it - super heavy - i think shipping it to you would cost 10x the cost of a sheet lol! - - id be done by now if i was using luan - hell - even 3/8 ply would be cake in comparison! - but it works so whatever i guess - i cant complain - rains have been plauging me on and off so not a whole lot done tonight - it would stop - id get my tools out for like 5 min then it'd start up again - sooo annoying - at least if it would just pour i could just quit outside for the night and work on lights or somethin in the basement - grrrr...riley

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
allright guys - hope your not bored with this thread yet - i know ive been pretty slow on the uptake but thats cause the haunt build is goin slow - lol - anyway - heres a few progress pics of the bathroom - just put the mirror up tonight - and btw - for those of you who i told about this room - lets keep that a secret for now :)

enjoy - riley

·
Registered
333 Posts
Your haunt and effort to make a great haunt amaze me. You deffinitally should get some great scares this year! I just don't know what to say, that's how amazed I am.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow... I am sure that your haunt is going to rival just about any pro haunt I have been to before... I mean how many of you have ever seen moulding at any pro haunt... I know I havent... Wonderful job

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
thanks for the great compliments shady and droz! glad you guys are likin the detail - im hoping the guests like it as much as you guys do - ahh yes - a sink..im in the market for 2 that are identical - would gladly take it off your hands for ya - haha - im hopin i can find two on the cheap at a bargian place like ollies or somethin....time to start detailing this room tonight i suppose...as always - stay tuned

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well I renevated my kitchen and 2nd bathroom recently and had some extra sinks laying around, one is just a cheap ugly beige one that was in the bath, but the kitchen was a SS double sink that I dont want to just throw away so its taking up space in my carport, if anyone around NC needs it just lemme know...

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Damn..now this is just cool. I love it. You are doing a great job.

·
Registered
58 Posts
When you are finished all that work will be so worth it!! The detail is stunning and the story is great so far. You'd have my second daughter begging to stay in the car!! He He! And she lives in a house where corpeses are hanging from the garage ceiling.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
a few updates.....

detailing the bathroom and starting the 4x8x3 bottomless pit that the guests will have to walk over - the first image there sorta shows the progression of the steps - didn't really do it on purpose, i just needed to finish that one section cause a friend of mine who has a good camera is hopefully comin to take some pics for on my advertisement material - enjoy!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Great detail on the bathroom. Nice foam stones too. Do you know anyone who does remodeling? Great source for old sinks etc...

Keep posting the pics and good luck!

21 - 40 of 150 Posts