Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after a long time of planning and working on it, I've managed to get a nice splash page up and running. Now I'll be able to post news and pictures as well as links. The full version should be up soon but this splash page should provide enough information for people this year.

Let me know what you think! I've had several friends help with the coding to get it to display properly for all viewers (Firefox/IE etc) so please let me know if it displays properly for you.

Enjoy!:xbones:

www.LoveManor.com

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Johnny I like the page from what I was able to see. However I don't care for the active X prompt that some along with the coding in the site. I did end up locked up when clicking the active X prompt and shouldn't have. I hope this helps.

Edited to add:
I just treid again and it didn't lock up this time. However I noticed when clicking the Firefly link that it opens in the news frame.

·
Volat cum ea suas alas.
12,853 Posts
SWEET MOTHER OF JEFERSON DAVIS, Johnny L.!! Everytime I look at those labels from last year, I love them more & more. I loooovvve the aesthetic of them and your whole haunt.
Off to look at your page! Thanks!

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
You do an excellent job, as usual. I'm so envious. Weren't some of these pictures published in a magazine. I seem to remember something about that. Love your place.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts