Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1977 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a mini zoo floating around...
3 boas, 3 pythons, a veiled chamelion, a sudan plated lizard, 2 oscars, a 3 cats....all in 1 small one bedroom hundred year old house... :jol:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
A charming and handsome Nebelung named Romani Silver Knight. He's my familiar!

The Nebelung is a longhaired, solid blue cat that resembles the Russian Blue. The German word nebelung (pronounced nay-bel-ung) means “creatures of the mist,” which brings to mind exotic animals roaming mysterious forests, fading away into shadows just before you get close enough to catch a really good glimpse – an appropriate name for a feline with a long, luminous coat, glowing green eyes and an intelligently cautious nature.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I also have a mini zoo...

3 parrots
2 falcons that I am rehabbing
1 queensland healer/coyote x dog
4 tortoises (1 is over 70lbs)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Two dogs, Rocky and Roxie, both big babys and both whiners, but the two sweetest dogs there are.
The zoo factor come to play when my famliys all together in one place. Together we all have 5 dogs (All babies) Except my grandparents witch have made theres super soft but still bits on the odd occasion.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Cats, nothing but and not entirely of my choosing. In fact, we were sort of adopted by one a few weeks back. They are: Angel-Cat, Elvira, Ghost, Mr. Black aka Blackenstein, Mr. White (The one who adopted us) and finally, the only indoor cat, Oscar, a Smoke Persian with pumpkin orange eyes.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have a kitty zoo .. 8 cats named TJ, Baby. Ozzy, Sully, Chloe, Angel, Persephone, and last but not least Sweetie .. left for me to take care of by my new step mom when I moved into her house. A Basset Hound named Loki. 2 kids, and a boyfriend .. yeah, that about covers the animals in my house .. not mentioning muah ;)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
One dog. A lab-mix named Axl.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
We have a house full of animals. A Shiba Inu/Chow Chow mix called Sandy, 3 cats named Frodo, Pippin and Holly, 2 white rats which we hope to use this halloween (weather permitting) in the lab scene. Since they love peanut butter we are thinking of covering a skull with it so it looks like they are chewing on the skull. We also have two parakeets and a Ring Neck Dove which found us earlier in the summer who we have been rehabing. She apparently got attacked by some animal and lost all her tail feathers and was unable to fly. She's all better now and loves to sing.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I have a rott named Ripley from the movie Aliens. I have a Chocolate Lab name Ella. Short for Cruella devel. Ella still won't leave the toilet paper alone. Sometimes we have to use leaves. I have a Pekinese named Indian Jones, we call him Indi.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a beagle/cocker spaniel named Hank

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm down to just two pets at the moment...one Polish Arabian horse named Staash and one indoor white cat, Charlie.

This has a been a bad month for our pets...my blind Appaloosa, Jim Dandy, died of old age three weeks ago. About a week later someone stole Hank, our yellow lab. He was a bone-head but he grew on us and he's missed :(

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
ScareFX said:
I'm not a big cat fan. But I got outvoted.
Jeezuz Pleezuz! Look at the size of that varmint! I'll bet that if you had won the vote, SacreFX ol' buddy, the cat in a fit of anger probably would have eaten you AND your family. :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I love Basset Hounds. They are just too cute for words!

We got a new puppy. A black lab. Her name is Daisy and is so precious. I have some pictures, but they are kinda crappy.

My mother also has 3 beagles.

1 - 20 of 1977 Posts