Haunt Forum banner
1981 - 1987 of 1987 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,254 Posts
So sorry for your loss, CH. She’s a beautiful girl who clearly was well cared for and loved.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,261 Posts
CH, sorry to hear of the passing of Zoie, our pets bring us so much joy in the short time they are with us.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have a crazy cat house. Milhouse, Ralphie, Elvira, Penelope, I-gor, Nummies and Inga. Our outside cat Franko brought home a pregnant girl so we name have Beans and her babies, Harry (Beans), Garbanzo (Beans) Lima (Beans), Coffee (Beans), and Pinto (Beans). All the beans will be ready for adoption around Halloween if anyone needs a new baby. 😺

·
Clean "cut"
27,578 Posts
CrazedH, Zoie is beautiful. I am sure she will be greatly missed.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Thank you everyone, the house seems so empty without her. She was pretty old for a Dachshund (16) so it wasn’t unexpected. We had one of those vets that come to the house to put her down which was really nice. She hated going to the vets. This way it didn’t cause her any undo anxiety plus Tanner got to see her after she passed which I think helped him understand. He normally goes nuts looking for her the few times we had to leave her at the vets but this time he seems ok. Ryder and Indy (grandkids) came by the night before, which perked her up, it was nice to see her have a good night. Right now there are no plans for anymore pets. It’s getting to hard to say goodbye but you know that can change. Right now I’m spending more time with Tanner he seems to be demanding more attention. I think he misses her too

1981 - 1987 of 1987 Posts