Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
It's out now? :eek: I forgot all about it. However, I'll bet you didn't Double G. You probably have a Hugh Jackman calendar with Red X's marking off time until the movie came out. :D

Yes, by all means give us a review. Batman vs. Wolverine: Classic Match Up!

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
grapegrl - Let me know what you think. I wanted to get to see it yesterday but some stuff popped up. I have actually read mixed reviews on different science fiction and comic book related sites (not that I ever give much credence to reviewers, but.....). I really enjoyed the novel so I'm hoping the film is cool.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I can say is...WHOA... My head is still spinning over this one. Mother and I loved it (and not only because of the delectable duo of Jackman and Bale ;) )! The twists in this movie had twists and although I was going into it prepared to second-guess everything I saw, I still didn't quite have everything figured out at the end. I love a movie that makes you think as well as entertains, and this movie fits the bill. It's a gorgeously convoluted tale of revenge and one-ups-manship where it's hard to tell who (if anyone) is the good guy or bad guy. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say anything else!

By all means, JT and Sin...go see it. You shouldn't be disappointed. I want to read the novel now to see how well the movie held up to the book.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
Cool! I'm glad you enjoyed the film - from the previews and reviews, it appears that the Brothers Nolan altered the novel and the framing devices, but I can accept changes if a film is good. By all means GG - grab the book! I loved it.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
There are several flashback/framing devices set in the present day that lead into narratives set in the past, and you get the 'story' from one magician's point of view, and then the other's...............it's really a great ride, with twists and so many different perspectives. I really think you'll love it :devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts