Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Lets all give Jada a warm welcome, weve been waiting on you to join.

She is the operator/director of our seminars were doing this year, as also director of sale/marketing for me once the new site site is up.

So wish her to our creepy family and be nice to her, as she is with me.

Jada were so happy u joined the forum!

She's been on with me for the past month or so, and we got some great ideas coming this year!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Welcome Jada...
glad you joined the assylum..hee hee haha

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Welcome and you have my sympathies. Johnny is a handful i wish you the best of luck...:D

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcome Jada. So you joined cause Johnny told you to. I'd be careful following Johnny's ideas. People have disappeared around here and I think Johnny knows where the bodies are buried. I'm not saying anymore.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Hi and welcome Jada. So you joined cause Johnny told you to. I'd be careful following Johnny's ideas. People have disappeared around here and I think Johnny knows where the bodies are buried. I'm not saying anymore.
scareme, let me know when ur ready to be fiitted with those nice new shoes i have i mind, as i have a long boat ride in mind for u!!!!!....lol

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Like I said Johnny, I'm not saying anymore. Who cares where a few dead bodies are buried. Let's pretend I didn't say anything and be friends again. Hunh? Boy Jada you're lucky to have a nice friend like Johnny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.