Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I live near a large man-made lake and have always heard stories of gigantic catfish that live in the depths close to the dam. Man-sized catfish...and catfish will eat anything... *shudder*

·
Registered
358 Posts
Man, that's like what 7 feet long?!! Sure it's not a shark, "Hooper, hurry up with that barrel!"
"Don't wait for me, Quint!!!"

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
That critter dune be a biggin gonna be needin my trusty double ot

·
Registered
358 Posts
Is this great or what?! I finally found a place to use all of the old movie lines that I have stored in my demented skull, and you guys recognize them! Most people just give me strange looks (but that could be from the blood dripping down my chin). One more........
"Smile you Son of a...BAANG!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
**Nails on a chalkboard : Screeeeeee!***

I'm not talking about treasure boating or game sailing. I'm talking about catfishing!

You want him caught? I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, Chief. I'll find him for three but I'll catch him and kill him ...for ten.

(sings)..Fare well and a–dieu to you fair Spanish ladies Fare well and a-dieu to you ladies of Spain
For we’ve received orders to sail to old England
And hope very shortly to see you a-gain...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey Doc, you may be more demented than me, or should it be I.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Amazing catch but this last part of the story sounds like some kinda creepy romance novel.

"After she had been towed to the bank she was duly marked and returned to the river whence she unwillingly came. Welch gave her a farewell smooch, then spent the rest of the day with a cold beer and memories of her. "

·
Muddled Moderator
28,208 Posts
Glad to see she was a catch and release. (To populate the world with giant killer sting rays)

·
Super Moderator
64,087 Posts
Those guys look like midgets next to her.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts