Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I'm an avid (often times RABID) Simpsons fan, but I gotta say these past few seasons have been increasingly less funny culminating with tonight's episode making me realize it's all over for them. I didn't laugh even ONCE at tonight's episode. The show has completely jumped the shark and that's too bad.

At least the Family Guy is on again to give me a good dose of edgy animated humor. If only the Simpsons had maintainted their edginess it'd be a kick ass night of animated entertainment.

RIP The Simpsons

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Thank Ala for South Park. I haven't cared much for The Simpsons for several years now. You can only watch the same train wreck so many times. I'll watch the re-runs now and then but watching the new stuff is not part of my to-do list.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think they just need new writers and new focus is all. The storylines lately have been all over the place. Watching any given episode is like trying to follow an episode of Pokemon. And I know Homer's kind of stupid, but the level of dumbness they've pushed onto him over the past few years is embarassing. Instead of acting like a drunk he's more like an infant now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts