Haunt Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Amazing. That is really, really cool.

Edit: Went to lunch with my husband. I was telling him about the challenge and what you did with it. He said, "wait, I saw that the other day." Turns out, a friend of ours, who isn't into Halloween at all, ran across it somewhere on the internet. He sent it to my hubby from youtube and told him he expects us to do this next year. He described the vid perfectly, so it had to be yours. I think it might be making the rounds.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Ya, I had to pull the video (I just redid the same video with a title) because I started getting lots of e-mails, some of which where very weird (not suitable for this forum). It didn't go viral, but it got about 70,000 hits.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ya, I had to pull the video (I just redid the same video with a title) because I started getting lots of e-mails, some of which where very weird (not suitable for this forum). It didn't go viral, but it got about 70,000 hits.
Strange emails aside, that must feel pretty good. I mean, people obviously like it. It appears I was wrong that it was linked from youtube. Our friend linked my husband from Gizmodo.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
wow that's cool..good job

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I still think this is one of the creepiest effects I've seen an a long time. And relatively simple too. I'm reminded of this... :)

The worms crawl in, and the worms crawl out
The ones that go in are lean and thin, the ones that crawl out are fat and stout
Your eyes fall in and your teeth fall out
Be merry my friends, be merry

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Ingenious and very very creative,have seen nothing like this anyplace else. Great work.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts