Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me some info about these guys.

LINK

I picked up the pair at Spencers for $17.00 so I couldn't say no. Problem is I have no paper work since they were displays and can't even find out who makes them. I'd like to change up their conversations by hacking the audio but I don't really know the first thing about it.

If anyone has any info, experience or ideas for me it would be helpful.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have them, they work good as long as you have them in good lighted conditions, also keep them facing each other so the interact. I didn't hack mine so can't help there. They are well built, mine have dropped several times with no issues. I think gemmy makes them but not certain.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
- off topic -
Yeah those after Halloween specials are great. I picked up the talking heads for $17. This Skull Fountain for $10. A Lobotomy electra for $5 and various odds and ends.

- on topic -
I couldn't seem to find them on the Gemmy site.

I'd like to attach them to dummies sitting at a card table playing poker and have them make sarcastic remarks about the passers by. The thing is I am planning on using them at a Girl Scouts halloween party next year and I don't think the quote, " Now that's what I call DEAD SEXY! " is appropriate for little girls.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Put me on the list of those who hate you as well. I paid like a hundred bucks for these last year. I will attest to them being dropped several times and still working.

I don't think you can have them at a card table. Something has to break the beam for them to talk. And they do need to be well lit.

I never tried to hack them, but there are some very talented people on this site and we'll see what they have to say about that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What I did with mine was I put them on 3 foot tall pillers and let the people walk between them. After it got too dark I had to use a small flashlight to activate them. Oh, and I gave alot more that 17 dollars too. Did'nt even go to Spencer's after Halloween this year, as I had already spent way too much money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts