Haunt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst rampaging through the Internet searching for a cool ever elusive avatar ( I won't say what it was, some of you bastards might try to steal my idea! :D ) I came across something our spooky leader, Zombie-F will certainly appreciate. Believe it or not, there is a website out there that touts the greatness of Boo Berry Cereal and its specteral representative! Rather than bore you with the fine details, I'll let the site speak for itself and here it is: http://www.i-mockery.com/booberry/main.htm

So break out some Boo Berry and some fat inducing whole milk and get ready to spray the white stuff (or Blue, once the cereal has had time to leak its artificial colors into the moo juice) all over yuor PC screen, because this site is a rollicking good time! :D :googly:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Hehe. I did a big rant on the old Badass Universe about Boo Berry and the other monster cereals (including Sinister's Avatar, Fruit Brute).

When I first found that site, I used to check it every now and again, but it hardly ever gets updated --which is a shame -- so I hardly check on it any more.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Make the bad man stop, please.... :p :googly: :xbones:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
What, do you think that the one person in the world who ate that stuff is on this board? :p :xbones:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Yes, yes I am. :p Yummy Mummy was like eating fruit-flavored sawdust. Not very good. The name is very misleading, there isn't anything yummy about it.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know, I don't believe that I ever saw that **** in the store at all. If you hadn't brought it up Z, I wouldn't have ever known about its existence. Judging from your post, I wasn't missin a whole lot.

Missed out on eating Fruit Brute, I was a chocolate cereal loving man, and the Count was one of my faves. Boo, was a close second however, but some boxes I got of it at later dates tasted like I was eating curdled lard. :sick: Frankenberry was merely okay.

But as far as Brute goes, you guys know my love of lycanthropy, and I think I've found the coolest ****ing Werewolf avvie on the 'Net! :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I'll be damned! Here's our elusive cereal that only Zombie-F has ever been the only one in the world to devour; looking quite gay he is! :D

·
Banned
160 Posts
Looky there! To support the evidence Sin has just impressed upon us the makers of this fine cereal also eluded to the fact that he was a bit of a nancy boy. Who in their right mind would name a cereal: Fruity Yummy Mummy?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The short-lived Fruit Brute was the best of the lot. Did Yummy Mummy replace Fruit Brute or was it replaced by it? I, too have never heard of Yummy Mummy. I used to love that fruity werewolf-flavoured cereal when I was younger (for the two months it was on the shelves, that is!)

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If I understand it correctly, I believe that Zombie-F touched on that very subject back on Badass Universe. Seems like I remember him posting that Y.M. came after Brute. I guess it was to try and revitalize the Monster Fruit Cereal industry or some such nonsense as that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts