Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forensic nurses, regardless of their practice area, will at times come in contact with the same types of deviant behavior. Some of these behaviors may be considered rare or even non-existent. It is to our benefit that we share our investigative experiences with these cases. Vampirism is one such behavior. In the modern age, vampires have become media stars. The word "vampire" became a household name in 1897 after the publication of "Dracula."1 More recently, the vampire novels by Anne Rice have become best sellers.2 Television shows such as "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer" and movies with vampire themes are increasingly popular. However the popularity of these characters can lead some people, teenagers in particular, down a dangerous road. A 17-year-old white male was found unresponsive in his bedroom by his parents. He was on his knees, on the floor, with his head resting on the bed. A call was placed to 9-1-1 and emergency medical services (EMS) transported him to a local hospital.

He was pronounced dead in the emergency room (ER). The deceased was noted to have a history of ADD and had been prescribed Prozac and Adderral. He was a very popular teenager who was active in many high school activities. He had recently lost Internet privileges and the Internet name he used was "Vampireboy." During the scene investigation a black and white composition book was found next to his bed. In this 40-page journal, which was written in long hand, the deceased described himself as a "Vampiresis." In great detail, he described how he became a Vampiresis and instructs others to do the same. A sample bottle of Zoloft was found in his bathroom. At autopsy it was noted that the canine teeth appeared to have been filed. Sixteen ounces of blood was found in the stomach and 4 ounces of mucoid bloody fluid was found in the duodenum. There were no signs of ulceration or other cause for bleeding.

:sick: :zombie:

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,061 Posts
Kill All Vampires

I hate vampires and the queers who want to be like them. I also hate their movies, (Interview with a Vampire was sooo gay). Queen of the Damned was one of the worst movies ever made. read this review: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=qotd_sucked
Some advice to all you "Goth" kids and wannabe vampires out there: Go outside and get some sun, move out of your parents' basement and for God's sake, don't drink people's blood, it's dirty.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok...gotta say it... the anti gay crap is just not ok...
this is a Halloween forum and there is a variety of people on this forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Definitely uncalled for. I know a bunch of goth kids, and there not pale. That's the kind of crap that gets spread around.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I think you guys are taking everything way too seriously. Be honest: Can you truly sit there and tell everyone that you haven't at least snickered seeing a grown man all sissified up looking like he just came from a casting call at a remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show when it's painfully obvious that it isn't even Halloween? I believe that everyone has a right to freedom of expression but there is a point where it becomes absolutely ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I think though the main thing that people are saying is the sterotype of people... The main though is when u see someone who people say is Goth people think that they are all occultic and that...just the same when people see a football player or cheerleader, their gonna think their dumb.
Thats why sterotypes are wrong!!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
claymud said:
I think though the main thing that people are saying is the sterotype of people... The main though is when u see someone who people say is Goth people think that they are all occultic and that...just the same when people see a football player or cheerleader, their gonna think their dumb.
Thats why sterotypes are wrong!!
Stereotypes are wrong, but I'm afraid that phantasmagoria is wrong in his/her (Sorry. I don't know if you're a dude or dudette. The forum name can go either way.) assumption that Goth folks aren't all pale and the such, because everyone of them to a male or female are. Something else, PEOPLE STEREOTYPE THEMSELVES. With the exception of race, point me out any group of people and I can tell you what characteristics they share with others of their ilk. When you label yourself something, get ready for all the barbs that are going to be thrown at you from all directions. During Halloween, I saw all sorts of things levelled at people who were against the holiday, did anyone come to the aid of their group and defend their rights to say and be the way they want? Not one person on this board did. So all of you that are trying to be noble and act like a spokesman for any type of group when it isn't racially motivated can cut the ****, because no one is buying it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
That's how evolution works! It weeds out the idiots (some of them), so they don't reproduce..Is that insensitive of me?..Too f*****g bad!
Insensitive? nahhh
Come on, people should know that humans lack the enzymes to digest blood. You need to mix it with snake venom or similar hemotoxin first to break it down,then drink it. And you don't need to file your teeth down, the ones you have are more than enough to bite some fools throat out.Kids today don't know nothin'. :D

I guess he found out that he is not imortal after all. LOL "yoohoo we lost a moron! I just felt the world get lighter". (Bill Hicks)

Goth chicks rock, at least they did in the back seat when I was in school. nothing better than girls who are pissed off at daddy and eager to prove it. ahh those were the days.

I don't think dressing up goth is any more ridiculous than grown men dressing up like cowboys,pro atheletes, nascar pit crew members or Harley Davidson billboards. I guess some people just feel the need to identify with something,anything to feel good about themselves. I just don't get it?

When it comes right down to it, I can be a cold hearted bastard when needed.The scary thing is I don't look the part.

looks like I took you around the block to get to no point again.:D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe it was Van Helsing...

From the Daily Mirror....

LAIR OF THE VAMPIRES
Scientists in Bulgaria say they have unearthed a 1700-year-old vampire graveyard. The skeletons found in Bourgas had nails driven through their bones to stop them rising from the dead.

Yeah. That's it. that's the whole damn article.:devil: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Governor Dracula

Vampire goes for governor
Voters in the US state of Minnesota may find a self-proclaimed vampire on the ballot for the office this year.

Jonathan 'The Impaler' Sharkey says he plans to announce his bid for governor today on the ticket of the Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party.

"Politics is a cut-throat business," he said.

Eight years ago, Minnesota elected a former professional wrestler, Jesse 'The Body' Ventura, as its governor.

"I'm a Satanist who doesn't hate Jesus," Mr Sharkey said.

"I just hate God, the Father."

But 'The Impaler' says he respects all religions and if elected, will post "everything from the Ten Commandments to the Wicca Reed" in government buildings.

Mr Sharkey has also pledged to execute convicted murders and child molesters personally by impaling them on a wooden pole outside the state capitol.

He has told the Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper he is a vampire "just like you see in the movies and TV".

"I sink my fangs into the neck of my donor... and drink their blood," he said, adding that his donor is his wife, Julie.

Mr Sharkey says he is announcing his candidacy today, on Friday 13, because that is his lucky number.

The field for the governor's race in Minnesota is far from complete.

Republican incumbent Tim Pawlenty is widely expected to seek another term in November and his Democratic opponent has not been determined

:devil: :devil: :googly: :devil:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Though there isn't a snowballs chance in hell this joker will win, wouldn't it be funny if he did? :googly:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ukranian vampire wacko

Ukrainian Woman Faces Trial for Sucking Teenage Boys' Blood
Created: 03.02.2006 14:17 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 14:17 MSK

MosNews

A court in the Ukrainian city of Odessa is to hear a case against a woman who drank the blood of teenage boys while conducting "magic" rituals.

Diana, now 30, turned to esotericism while still at school, the Moskovsky Komsomolets daily reported Friday. She studied volumes on religion and occultism, a variety of religious cults. Once, after reading a book called "Highest Ceremonious Magic, Theory and Practice", Diana sent an e-mail full of admiration to the author.

The author, who called himself Amonar, turned out to live just a few streets away from the girl, and agreed to give Diana a personal training course in black magic.

After Diana's shocked parents discovered she'd painted the walls and the ceiling in her room black, she moved to a rented flat in a far-off district of the city. She painted everything black, and furnished her home with an altar and chandeliers, incense, a pentacle and a massive silver cup to drink blood from.

The girl first became an assistant to her teacher, who performed magical ceremonies for the general public, and then opened her own practice.

Drinking blood was a common element of the magic rituals, but with time Diana developed quite a taste for blood and drank it three times a week, at midnight.

The victims were boys aged from 12 to 18, chosen for their alleged energetic levels. The vampire roamed the streets searching for homeless children, invited them to her flat and then after feeding them, giving them vodka and putting them to bed cut their hands and drank blood, mixing it with sweet wine.

Diana was charged with conducting satanic rituals after the police, called by the neighbors, found four drunk teenage boys in her flat with cuts to their hands. However, it remains unclear whether the victims, some of whom were also her lovers, would testify against her.

"I will never give up black magic," Diana was quoted by Komsomolets as saying.

"It is my vocation, my belief and my way of life."

According to the defendant's will, the hearing is going to be open to the public.
:devil: :zombie: :xbones: :xbones:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Man...A woman gets in trouble for sucking the blood of underage boys. I wonder how much of an uproar there would have been if she had been sucking...oh well. :googly:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts