Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should come as absolutely no surprise (for those participating, that is) Shaun of the Dead wins the first ever Horror Movie Death Match on Unpleasant Street. It is a great movie that if any of you haven't seen (Spaulding, have you watched it yet?) need to get off your butts and do so. After bypassing so much great competition, I have no problem awarding the Matchup to this film.

That concludes this particular exhibition. Stay tuned in this column for more such madness in the days to come. It may be another day or so, but the I will be posting the first matchup to the Second Coming of this thread real soon. Thanks to all who participated. :jol: :xbones: :zombie: :devil:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I really think for this next round of matches that polls should be used to keep the scoring simplified.

I had no doubt that either Shaun of the Dead or An American Werewolf in London would be the end winner. In fact, if it were Shaun vs. AAWIL, I'd have had a really hard time picking a winner.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought the same way about around the Quarter-Finals. The next matches will indeed go with polls, and whoever wants to comment can.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, this one is closed and we move onto another installment. So without further ado, here we go with the second Round in Horror Movie Death Match...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.