Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gone through and checked all the voting to make sure all the voters stuck with the guidelines. All the voting was done correctly, so here's our top three entries:

First Place: The top spot goes to krough and his amazing super-colossal Stumpy prop.
Second Place: The rank of second place goes to Dr Morbius and his super-eerie Wilfred animatronic.
Third Place: Rounding out the top three prop entries is Blackwidow's disgusting corpsed bucky head.

Thanks to everyone who entered. ALL of the entries were fantastic. We really do have a talented bunch of people here who amazed me with what could be done with such little money.

Prizes will be ordered and mailed out to the winners shortly.

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
Cool. Now I can say it. Congrats on all the winners Krought, Dr. M, and Blackwidow. Next year we won't let it be such a landslide. Better drum up on your prop making, because the boys will be back next year to kick your buts.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Congrats to Krough, Dr. Morbius and Blackwidow, you all had great props.

and to everyone that entered, I really enjoyed seeing the creativity that was displayed, it has given me lots of ideas. everyone did a fantastic job.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats to the winners! Still kicking my self all the way to Goodwill :)) no t-shirt for me) since I lost that third place tie by one vote. What's that you ask? Dumbass? Yep, that's me!!!! That one vote was from ME voting for Blackwidow. Certainally not the sharpest tool in the shed. :D Just joking. Congrats all, and look out. I've redesigned my tombstone idea to fit within the 42" height rule and I'm comin' on strong!!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts