Haunt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

· Registered
429 Posts
darryl said:
Congrats to the winners! Still kicking my self all the way to Goodwill :)) no t-shirt for me) since I lost that third place tie by one vote. What's that you ask? Dumbass? Yep, that's me!!!! That one vote was from ME voting for Blackwidow. Certainally not the sharpest tool in the shed. :D Just joking. Congrats all, and look out. I've redesigned my tombstone idea to fit within the 42" height rule and I'm comin' on strong!!!
Don't kick yourself too hard darryl, I voted for YOU :)

· Premium Member
7,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
2nd Place's order has been placed. Sadly, the black Tees take longer to make than the white tees... so it should be a week or so before I get it, inspect it, and ship it out to the winner. I wish it were faster. :(

· Registered
429 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
1st and 3rd place prizes have been sent out Today!!!

1st place tracking #03052200000015620785

3rd place tracking #03052200000015620761

LINK
Woo hoo, another package from Frighteners!
This will be the third in less than two weeks. You really have to STOP advertising all those cool props Jeff or I'll be living in the barn ;)

15,363 Posts
Blackwidow said:
Woo hoo, another package from Frighteners!
This will be the third in less than two weeks. You really have to STOP advertising all those cool props Jeff or I'll be living in the barn ;)
Lets not disqualify the coolness of a Haunted Barn:D

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.