Haunt Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

· Registered
1,531 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
1st and 3rd place prizes have been sent out Today!!!

1st place tracking #03052200000015620785

3rd place tracking #03052200000015620761

LINK
I knew the best way to get one was to steal it! thanks for the tracking numbers. now I know when and where to be for the grab and dash. MUWAHAHAHAHA!

· DeceptiProp
4,975 Posts
krough said:
I Do not have pictures of me with Stumpy. But here is an image of me in disguise
Krough is really Charlie Chan? I am not going to fall for the old "I am Charlie Chan" routine. We want a picutre not a belly itcher.(Singing) LOL. I am glad I got 7th, 8th, or last place now. I hate taking pictures.

15,363 Posts
DeathTouch writes" I am glad I got 7th, 8th, or last place now. I hate taking pictures."
Really, you know you may win the 2006 Tournament de Tombstone !

Just a sugesstion, but you don't have to wear a pink boa for your picture:eek:

· Registered
6,344 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
"I love you..I wanna love you tender...." Lather, rinse, repeat.
Too damn funny, Doc! You know, recording that song and playing it in your collective haunts will probably frighten more people than the props themselves. At least you may get a regurgitation or two from it. :D

· Registered
248 Posts
Hey. I am new here,and it will be a while until I get up to speed,but I just had to say that there are some very talented individuals at this place!
Those three entries were terrific!! I'm glad I didn't have to pick the winner. You could combine all three into some kind of hellish Transformer! :)

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.