Haunt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's part 1:
Here's part 2:

It kind of reminds me of Nightmare in New York City in the sense that it has GOOD actors and it's not just all about jumping out. There was alot of scary **** in Nightmare such as having to be split up and go through different parts alone, being forced to crawl through part of it, and stuff like that.
I'd love to check that one in the videos out for myself! :D

I got those videos in a message on YouTube.
The person who made them sent them to me.
Apparently it's their haunt,
so if you want to talk to them you can message them I guess.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Just watched part 1. Pretty neat. Looks like they used my idea for the talking skull: http://corpsecounty.com/Yorick.htm :)

When I did a small haunt for th epark district for the kids, we used to always have a guide lead them through to give the feeling of safety and know when to move on as a group. We used to also always place at the end something to ward off bad nightmares afterwards. Like one time we had a clown with a feather duster dust off the bad stuff off each kid and for good luck so teh spirits couldn't follow them. The parents loved that idea and we got a good name for that alone for several years.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Good idea Sickie on the no nightmares thing. I'm big on keeping it scary but fun for the young ones. I might try that one out. And nice haunt, thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Awesome

Wow! this was an awesome performance.

I am doing a haunted trail and was wondering...were the actors' voices amplified? It sounds as if they are. If so, does anyone know how to achieve this on a budget?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.