Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Well, I hate to say this, but here comes the first banning of 2006.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Yep. I hate people that make more work for me. Especially when I warn them that it's coming and they ignore it...

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Yeah. Plus, I hate people that add nothing and just spam over and over again. Doing it in the wrong place is the perfect way to get on my bad side.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Ya gotta love that Scarlett Johansen clip though. Ah, to be that reporter...:p :googly: :cool: :googly:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Dr Morbius said:
After 3 posts..Man that's gotta be some kinda record.
Didn't some chick named Sharkey buy it after 2 posts, or is it a tie?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I saw that on the Insider about Scarlett Johansen. That groping reporter is Issac Mizrahi. I guess Scarlett thought it was funny, but the Station execs didn't. He's been informed he will not be asked to return as a red carpet reporter...lol.

14,925 Posts
kryptonoff said:
record for 3 post get banned...HA! more like retard
i was thinking more like an idiot?
I've only been here since the 24th, posted more than 50 times and can't even get a slap on the hand.

Yeah, I know, Chatty Cathy Doll...Blahh, Blahh.....lol
Jeff

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I think it's because it's astounding in its ludicrousness. Three posts for the SAME THING after being warned and you're already getting the boot in the ass? Unbelievable! :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I don't even care that he was posting nothing but links, but damn, put them where they belong! I don't care much for members that make lots of work for me. :p

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I'm pretty sure I could do it in one post if I really wanted to.Lucky for you people I like it here and I don't ever wanna leave.... EVER! You got that?:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts