Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I feel really tardy with getting my video finished and up on the site for whoever wants to check out Grimsley in all his glory on Halloween. The wind didn't co-operate and with 15 mile gusts at times I just shut off the fogger for the cemetery. But everything else went great tho I'm not sure we had as many trick or treaters this year. Maybe I was just too busy and tired to notice. Well hope you enjoy and as always, Happy Haunting......:jo

http://www.nightshadesnightmare.com/index1.html

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Simply amazing!! I watched it twice, and then called my wife and son in to see it. While she is in full Christmas mode, she loved it!
I've been waiting to see the final product. Fantastic! THanks!:)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Bravo! Simply Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
I't looks great. I'm so impressed. I'd love to use some of your ideas. What do you do for storage?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
That is just awesome. You did an awesome job on that. But maybe next year you could make a haunted ghost that cooks breakfast for everyone. Now that would be awesome.

But all joking aside. I want to be you when I grow up. Of course Peter Pan will never grow up. LOL.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nightshade, you're amazing! Beautiful set design...LOVE the stone walls with arches and of course the organist (and organ) are brilliant! Well done :)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi all, I feel really tardy with getting my video finished and up on the site for whoever wants to check out Grimsley in all his glory on Halloween. The wind didn't co-operate and with 15 mile gusts at times I just shut off the fogger for the cemetery. But everything else went great tho I'm not sure we had as many trick or treaters this year. Maybe I was just too busy and tired to notice. Well hope you enjoy and as always, Happy Haunting......:jo

http://www.nightshadesnightmare.com/index1.html
So...

Can I poke and prod at you to submit this to the HauntForum DVD compilation? :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Great work , Nightshade!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Village Haunt Great job on your spitting spider. If you ever clone your brain can I have a piece? I wish I had your knowledge in mechanics and electronics. You are freakin brilliant in my book.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts