Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Wow! Double wow! What a great deal Mr Unpleasant! I saw a 5 foot one a couple of years ago at an import place. I wanted to animate it but they never got them again. Those are fantastic! Congrats on your score. :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy has two 5' knights left but it's pick-up only in Albany NY. He also has the awesome Gargoyle with an 8' wingspan, but again P/U only.

He's a good guy and a fellow haunter, we went to his house to see his display(the knights were in storage) and it's a pretty good one. He's planning to start a haunted house business in the Albany, NY area using Scare Factory as a supplier.
I wish him good luck because while there are quite a few haunted houses in NY, there so few good ones.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
WOW Mr Unpleasant!! Congratulations; those knights are spectacular!!! I have to admit I feel a tiny twinge of something that could be knight envy lol. Mostly I'm just totally amazed and happy for you. :D

I checked out your links....that remaining knight is pretty nice too and that gargoyle is desirable. I wonder what it's made of? I can't help but think it would look lovely on my flat roof. I could keep it up there year round. If any of my hoa neighbors complained I could tell them it was to scare away the owls (not that I've given this a lot of thought or anything). Oh well, Iiving in Florida I'm to far away which is a very good thing because I'm over budget as it is.
;)

Pssst Vlad? LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts