Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
only on ...unless you read my post where we almost had the fire dept at my house one drunkin August Saturday night...LoL

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I only run my 3 foggers on Halloween night. I do take them out for testing but not for a long period of time. mrklaw is right - I'd run out of juice too.

Slight hijack - I recently picked up some Froggys Swamp Juice. Has anyone else used it?

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Only on Halloween night, and for machine testing purposes. At $14 a gallon, and with us running between 3-5 foggers, I can't spare more juice for other nights.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Only on Halloween night. Fog juice is too expensive.

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
Except for a short test run to see how the props look with the fog and maybe for pictures. Other then that its a one night deal.
And please let the wind be calm that night too.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I test mine every September, and being I store mine with juice in it, that takes all of 10 minutes. That's the only other time I run them aside from Halloween night. Juice is so super-expensive, I just can't afford it any other time. Though, I do hit Itzaparty the day after Halloween to get my fluid at half price. :D

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Just on hollowenn and occasional testing as everyone else. In the age of cell phones any night but holloween produces headache.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
last year i had my 3 foggers on the 3 nights that we were open. the very first night it was perfect weather for fog. it was a little cool and there was no wind at all. it was so awesome! the fog slowly made its way through the cemetery then through the fence posts and off into the road... hope nobody gets in an acciden this year! i haven't really had troubles running out of fog juice, i don't think mine take that much. and as for storing them, at first i just left the juice in the foggers, but i got them out to test them out a while ago and one had tipped over causing the juice to come out and get over all of my foggers! luckily they all still worked, just one of my remotes was trashed. now i keep the bottles and pour the juice back it when it's time to put them away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts