Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I'd like to say "We're back."

There was an outage from sometime after 1:00 PM EST until just about 8:30 PM EST. Something went a little screwy on the host's end and I had a little bit of a back-and-forth e-mail fest with them to get it resolved. Some users may not see the site unless they purge their cache, so if you know someone out there that is having difficulty still seeing the site, urge them to purge their cache/temporary internet files.

Sorry for the inconvenience. At least we didn't have to revert to a backup from November 18th, which would have been the worst case scenario. Thanks to the team at Icestorm for helping fix the issue. :D

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Umm how do you purge your cache? I had this problem for 2 days. This is the first day I was able to get on.
In the firefox browser, go to the Tools menu and then select Options. Click on the Cache tab and then the "Clear Cache Now" button. After that click on Ok.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I totally read the topic to this thread as "Today's Outrage." Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Why Vlad are you infering that we are trouble makers?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Not necessarily troublemakers, SM. You know how it is around here. Fairly calm one day...then a squall comes through...then Zombie steps in and the weather is calm once more. Just call Z, "The Weather Wizard." :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not necessarily troublemakers, SM. You know how it is around here. Fairly calm one day...then a squall comes through...then Zombie steps in and the weather is calm once more. Just call Z, "The Weather Wizard." :D
More like the agitated weather wizard... of doom. I hope I get a castle or something with that title.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts