Haunt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I was thinking the same as Moon Dog. I do not do a public haunt, so I only have to worry about offending my family and friends, but the cemetery is out front for anyone to look at, which of course is what I like. However, to be taken seriously about the display, those may not be appropriate. (say if a local paper or something came by to give "cuddos" to you and your display.) But if that's not the case, go for it. For our party, the front/side yard are decorated and then also around to the back yard where the bonfire is, if yours is something like that, maybe put a few of the questionable stones in a smaller display away from the main cemetery??? Just some thoughts. But heck, do what you feel is ok. I'm making headstones with my family and friends names on them and I know some find it offensive and others don't. We are just a bunch of sickies aren't we?????????? Hehehehehehehehehe

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I still don't get Ivana Naelay????? Man I must lead a sheltered life......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.