Haunt Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
what an interesting discussion!!
I'm amazed that there could be this level of concern on something silly and a bit risque like Ivana Naelay, on a forum that includes haunt images of gore and dismemberment at a level that sometimes makes my hair stand on end.
not to say that the gore and dismemberment doesn't have a very legitimate place, but surely there is also legitimate places for mild sexy fun as well.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
My sentiments exactly Bolt. I like my sense of humor and think most others do as well, but then again don't we all. I can think back to more than one occasion that I probably crossed the "line". If James Bond and Austin Powers can get away with the names they used, then we should be able to go unscathed with these, but in this politically correct world that we live in, you never know. I am or at least try to be, as a rule, politically INCORRECT....... now I know that may come as a great shock to many of you, but it's true....besides, it's alot more fun that way!!!!!!

·
Panic time is here!
3,756 Posts
I think your avatar says it all, Budman. Gotta love it! I wouldn't be worried at all..I think there would be very few people offended at your tombstones if any.

I think Bolt is correct...nobody is worried about hanging a body bag in a tree or a flailing and kicking hanging man...

·
Registered
352 Posts
When we lived in a subdivision and we had some neighbors that were extremely annoying we made a headstone that said "Noz E Naybor. Although I highly doubt that they "got it"!! I think that as long as there isn't any profanity all's fair!!! Plays on words and innuendo are all totally fun!!! No harm, no foul!!:p

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Boy did that bring back some NASCAR memories, I don't think I'll make one for him, but I am stealing and slightly modifying the one for Tess, Tess Tikels

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I say put what you what on your tombstones ..if the parents don't like it maybe they should set their own yard up with one that says IMA PRUDE.....
IVAH NOSENSE...WEEBEE SNOBGRASS....MYNOSA INDYAIR

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.