Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a thought for a prop today but i think it may be over the top...

We've seen the toebiter & Ground breaker coffins. But i Was thinking they are always full size. What I was thinking about was making one about 2' tall, adding a doll arm reaching out, and a MAMAMA voice box.

thoughts?:zombie:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bought a child size Bucky from ACC and put it in a hanging cage made out of PVC. I have the legs hanging out and the hands glued to the bars like it is trying to get out. Worried for a while that it might not be PC, but everybody loves it. Even put a large rubber rat in the cage with the Bucky.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kiddie props...scary...no one likes to imagine them. My wife and students hated the spooky soundtrack I worked on.... Moooooommmieeeeeee.... Mooooommmieee.... SPOOKY.

A little coffin would definitely give people the willies...

Dennis

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking this will be a project for next year & probably a indoor decoration for me ;)
I tend to go for the mid line on things. Just spooky enough to make the little ones have to be carried up to the door hehe. Rumor has it that someone in my neck of the woods was told by their homeowners association to take down their display because it was too scary. Something about a little girl on the street refusing to walk bast the house to go to the bus. I haven't been able to find any news reports to confirm this tho.

·
Registered
823 Posts
For better or for worse - we don't have a homeowners association yet...

As pop to a 4 year old - I do appreciate the middle of the road attitude. I think it's as much about fun as being warped.

Funny thing is - my 4 year old watched Shaun of the Dead and talked about Zombies till she went to bed. She gets up this morning and tells her mother she's ready for Christmas.

I think we've only damaged her a bit!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts