Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a small video of my torso crawler. Not finished yet, but close.

Thanks to the great directions provided by Kevin on his homepage...

I'll hang his legs above him...I made some expanding foam "guts". I'm going to attach the legs with some"invisible" line to the torso so they move also (just a little swing caused by the arms). runs off a walmart motion detector.

Enjoy

Dennis

·
Registered
158 Posts
First thing I thought of when I saw your video was "Howard Stern", funny and scary at the same time! Nice job.

Where do you get the how to?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw the mask on ebay...had to have it...rats eating the guy...too cool. Set the prop off in the garage scared my kid (24) and he knew what it does...lol. Should be fun!

Thanks all.

Dennis

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Very nice,did you use a wiper motor also?I bought the materials for mine 2 days ago,gotta get started.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
That is so scary. You'll scare the crap out of tots

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, a wiper motor...very simple set up...I appreciate Kevin's design.

Thanks.

Dennis

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Kevin...
He is run off a 12v battery charger. This is one of my favorites...scared my Kid...and he's 24...lol

Dennis

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I added the screaming lastnight to him....sound makes all the difference. Nothing like a half a guy screaming try to crawl at you!!

Dennis

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Dr. and Nyt

One of my favorites...scared me during the taping of the daytime walkthrough...even though I knew it was about to go off.

Kevin has very good instructions for this one...so easy to make. THANKS KEVIN again.

Dennis

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Borrow away....I got the idea from Kevin's page with an excellent how-to. I was going to make the body swing too but it would set the motion detector off continuously...

Thanks,

Dennis

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
very cool, very scarey, greatjob,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts