Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
How about an appetizer plate? Or maybe you could attach some sort of re-playing motion trigger talking skull to startle as your guests munch?

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
fruit salad doing dif colors for dif things
red heart,
stomach green
intestines yellow /green

or you can make tuna salad, egg salad, ham ect for crackers
see our favorite halloween recipes section I have a kinda torso there with the spreads onit
http://www.hauntforum.com/showthread.php?t=5801

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well, now I've got a great idea for my candy dish. I think I'm going to run with this PeeWee. Sounds like you're on to something! Hope you don't mind if I have a go at it. Where you get the torso?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I bought a torso specifically to put chopped brisket in. Go ahead and wrap it in tinfoil, but put it in the ribcage. They have to work to get the meat out. Should be disgusting fun.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I found a pretty good deal. $53 +$11 shipping for a head, spine, pelvis and ribcage. Now it's just a question of whether of....entire 4th quality bucky skeleton for $110 or just what I need for $64.

hmmmmmm

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
macbre if you doing the food thing thats al you really need

slimy ....sounds good

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I found a pretty good deal. $53 +$11 shipping for a head, spine, pelvis and ribcage. Now it's just a question of whether of....entire 4th quality bucky skeleton for $110 or just what I need for $64.

hmmmmmm
I think there's a thread on here about a group buy on ACC 4th quality. $60 + shipping. May be a happy inbetween?

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I've seen that before and liked the idea. I'd stay away from putting the bucky teethin the pate though. I'd fear someone would accidently swallow one or hurt themselves chewing.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got my Guy from ACC and it is only the torso, guess you could get the whole skeleton but I didn't want to spend that much. I thought it would be pretty cool sitting on the table with the rest of the food (we have grilled hot dogs and the fixings) so I am trying to think of something good that they will have to reach in and pull out to eat. I may fix rice krispie treats and die them red, I just don't know yet. Some good ideas with this thread.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
you could put the buns in there..
fingers ,toes, eyeballs
chips

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Thanks PeeWee..
Hope it turns out great
don't forget the pics