Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I gave away some little LED finger lights that had fiber optics on them. They were a huge hit (not as big as the Silly Bandz though). This year I am looking at these:

They are 8.5 inches long and have 7 blinking/light changing functions. I only need about 400 of these, but have to order 1200. Cost (which would include shipping from me to you) would be about $.75 each (but might be a few cents lower). The plastic wand/stick part comes in blue, white, pink and green so you would get an assortment of colors. But, they all pretty much look the same when they are lit up.

Here is a video of the lights in action.

So, I just wanted to get an idea if anyone would be interested. If there is enough interest I will probably order sometime in August and wouldn't need payment until then.

PM me if interested and let me know how many you would want. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They cost about $.60 each, but shipping would probably add anywhere between $8 to $15 depending on where you live and how many you would order. 100 shipped to you would be between $70 to $75. 50 would cost roughly between $38 to $45

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
Those look like a lot of fun, and I'm sure the tots will love them. But at 600 tots I can't afford them. To bad cause I really like the looks of them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Several people have shown interest and I am at approx 800 pieces. I'll order if I can get interest in another 200 pieces.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was a price drop on these by a few cents each so I went ahead and placed the order now instead of waiting until August. I'll contact those who PM'd me when they come in. I'll have some extras so if anyone else is interested, please PM me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts