Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone through and checked all the voting to make sure all the voters stuck with the guidelines. All the voting was done correctly, so here's our top three entries:

First Place: The entry with the most votes goes to heresjohnny and his unique take on the classic "Vacancy" tombstone.
Second Place: The number two spot, is awarded to Dr Morbius and his spooky HP Lovecraft stone.
Third Place: Rounding out the hotly contested third place tombstone entry is krough's coin toss win with his Mr. Thrifty stone.

Thanks to everyone who entered. ALL of the tombstones presented were top-notch. Everybody should pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

Prizes will be mailed out to the winners shortly. Talk amongst yourselves. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll go start a poll to find out what everyone wants next. It'll be a 3 day poll and then I'll start a forum and thread to discuss rules and get it rolling.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Frighteners Entertainment said:
I want to participate this time, damb it! lol
Well, you should be able to as long as I can get someone else to donate a prize. I think Monster Guts said he'd put one up for the next contest, and there is enough $$ in the coffers for me to put up another t-shirt this time around.

That just leaves me to find another prize to round out 3 places. :D

Anyway, back on topic here. Everyone's stones look great! :D

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Congratulations heresjohnny, Dr Morbius and krough and to everyone who entered!! I thought ALL the entries were amazing...very original and very impressive!! :D

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
My congrats to the winners! This was even better than the $20 prop competition. The creativity on this Forum continues to amaze me.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts