1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uh, Bumblebee is a friggin' camaro.:eek: :( :finger:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, it's live-action.

Feldy, Aintitcool news has a huge section of Transformer pics up now.

·
Registered
259 Posts
RAXL said:
Nope, it's live-action.

Feldy, Aintitcool news has a huge section of Transformer pics up now.
Dreamworks made them take down the pictures. I heard VW was asking too high of a price to use the "Bug". BS on that I say!

A vintage Camero (which he starts out as) would have been cool. This new,glossy POS design for "Bumble Bee" is so typical.

Megatron is a jet in the current script. A tank or cannon,please.

I'm still seeing this one.

Given the Machine to human actor ratio,I think this will be Michael Bay's best film.

If there were no humans acting in it.-Transformers would be his Magnum Opus.

Or is "Magnum Opus" a Transformer already?:D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Oh no. I am now officially worried about this movie. I'll still see it, but I'm officially worried now. Ugh.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Got a sort of Tom Cruise War of the Worlds look to it, don't it? :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This has already made it into my "skip it" pile.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Bull. You are all going to see it. Once that first trailer hits.

Giant robots duking it out. Novelty alone earns it a pass.

Then we can all bitch about what a letdown it was.

That's what places like this are for. I'm glad it is being made.

It will be mediocre. I'll complain. Then I'll triple underline the release date

of James Cameron's "Project 880". Now,that one will be something special!

GLUMLORD!! (For RAXL).

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, here's some more Trans news, for those who missed:

Optimus Prime will be voiced by the guy that did the cartoon voice.

Oh, and in another thread, I know we talk about how Megatron can't be a gun these days, because, well, kids shouldn't play with guns, :rolleyes: but the newest Transformer Megatron toy, will transform into a ... space blaster pistol. Not a walther ppk, but hey, he's a gun again.

He'll be a cybertron type jet in the movie. I guess like, Cyclonus. I think Megatron became Cyclonus at one point anyways, didn't he? Or was that Galvatron? What's bigger: A Mega-Tron, or a Galva-Tron?

Can anyone make sense of Transformers continuity?:googly: :eek:

·
Registered
103 Posts
DeathTouch said:
I love the Transformers. My favorite was Omega supreme.
Optimus Pime can take omega Supreme.. he'll kick him in the Jimmy, then transform into a car and burn out of there.

More than meets the eye.. transformers robots in disguise!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
BloodyRose said:
Optimus Pime can take omega Supreme.. he'll kick him in the Jimmy, then transform into a car and burn out of there.

More than meets the eye.. transformers robots in disguise!
[Putting on boxing gloves] Oh, yea, I would like to see that. Omega Sureme would kick his but. And even if Optimus could even get to his jimmy, his Jimmy alone is 50 times bigger than Optimus prime.

This is how big he is compared to Prime.

·
Registered
453 Posts
How is it any one of us can come up with a good script for a movie, yet Hollywood has idiots doing it? I can't tell you how many times I've seen a movie and said to myself, "they should've done it this way", or, "it would've worked better had they done this..." I know the dynamics of making movies is a lot broader than I understand, and I am no great director, but geez, come on Hollywood. I watched the remake of War of the Worlds and felt I wasted 2 hours. Boy it sucked in my book, and I can't believe Spielberg was attached to it. I imagine transformers will be either like Robot Jox (dissappointing if you're Battletech fan) or the last X-Men, where they sacrificed storyline just to wedge in as many new characters as possible. I'll get off the soapbox now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts