Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 12th National TransWorld Haunt & Attractions Show is a scant 5 months away (can you believe it?), and while you're digging in for the 2006 haunt season, we also want to help you put an eye toward the 2007 season (it's never too early!).

First, TransWorld is in FEBRUARY this year, so if you've been thinking you have 'til March, think again! February 23-26 to be exact - if you haven't registered, Register Now!

Second, there's a brand new feature at 2007's show for first-time exhibitors! Dubbed "Incubator Alley", this will be an area located within the Haunt & Attractions Show Floor for those who have never exhibitted before. This special package includes everything you need to make a great first impression, at a greatly-reduced price!

If you've been thinking about exhibiting your products or services to THOUSANDS of haunt, Halloween and horror industry customers and enthusiasts, there has LITERALLY never been a better year to take that plunge! Full details, pricing and information can be found at HauntShow.com.

We wish you wild success for the 2006 season, and look forward to seeing you here in Chicago in a few months!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i dont think that you should have to be 18 to get in! i think that if we can prove that we are mature enough and professional enough, we should be able to get in. i understand that they want to keep it a professional environment but come on!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I guess that depends if you are there to see the Halloween stuff or the hot playboy bunnies there or the free custome party they have in the back. I have seen some 18 years explode after seeing the show.

14,925 Posts
i dont think that you should have to be 18 to get in! i think that if we can prove that we are mature enough and professional enough, we should be able to get in. i understand that they want to keep it a professional environment but come on!
One of the reasons is that, alcohol is sold on the premises.

·
Registered
765 Posts
We will be going, not only in hopes of doing a demo but as a first year vendor........ we have been crazy busy since november 1st sculpting a new line of products to debut...woohoooooooo If anyone from the board hits the show, be sure to look us up......

·
Registered
765 Posts
You again with the hot chick comments..... Im starting to think you sir are a trouble maker.........LOL this time it could very well be be in the skirt.......Heh

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Don't make me separate you two!
Put the skirt down and walk away from the hairy butt.

Back on topic please.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
You see one naked, hairy FE butt you've seen them all. Please don't bring that up again. I just ate. hehehe

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.