Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do I need to meet on Saturday Feb 24 at Transworld?Dont want to miss my chance to meet you freaks!:D Who has booths I need to be sure to see?;)

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Since things have settled here at home now, I may be one of the freaks in attendance on Saturday.... :zombie:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Oh, I wanted to show you this picture. This is DragonLady sue. I went to Ironstock with her. She also got her house video taped like Brester's haunt for the HGTV Halloween special. Just wanted to show you a picture of her.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
DT, too bad I didn't know you were there. It would have been nice to meet you and say hello.

I want to add, Bodybagging looked fantastic. I hope he had a successful show!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I think this one is Scare Factory and yes it is animated. It is in the sitting positon and then it rises up.

For the people with small kids there was a booth I bought lighted up trick or treating pumpkins. The handle lights up along with the pumpkin itself. comes with a 9vdc battery. I liked the idea so I bought a few for my girlfriends kids.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Thank you for sharing your pics DT! Makes me really sad I can't make it..... :( At least I can look at your pics though! :>

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Thank you DFBL. Maybe today I can get them all up so you can take a look at them. I was trying to take more pictures of hot chicks for Vlad. He is so happy when I show him hot Halloween chicks. Bless him. LOL.

·
Registered
765 Posts
DT, too bad I didn't know you were there. It would have been nice to meet you and say hello.

I want to add, Bodybagging looked fantastic. I hope he had a successful show!
Thanx Wicked but what did you think about MY COSTUME? LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.