Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I decided that we wanted to try our hand at creating some Day of the Dead make up effects for our kids' costumes this year.

You can kind of tell by the style of the teeth, that I did the make up for our two youngest kids on the left and our oldest on the right. My wife did her own make up and the make up for our oldest daughter in the back on the right. The kids had a great time and they got a lot of compliments on their make up.

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
You have a totally adorable bunch of kids. The makeup looks wonderful and festive.

·
Registered
402 Posts
We have a significant Mexican population in our region and I want to get a Dia de los Muertos parade and celebration set up for next year. I think that would rock. Any of you have any experience with that?

By the way, the makeup is really cool.
Kudos

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
I love the make-up, and the dresses your wife and youngest daughter wore. The flowers in their hair was a great touch too. Do you have one of your wife where we could see the whole dress. My daughter did sugar skull makeup on my son, but of course I forgot to take a picture. How long did it take to do each one?

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
The makeup looks great!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great makeup. You got a great bunch of kids there. And they let you color on them....cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts